We accept returns within 30 days (unless otherwise noted on the product page)
- We require a BridgeCom issued RMA number for each return
- Returned items must be in an original, resalable condition. Including product boxes, manuals, and packaging, and everything that was included with your purchase
- All returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge of the original purchase price
- Customer pays and is responsible for return shipping on all returns
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method
- Your original shipping fee is non-refundable, no exceptions
Unopened product returns (does not apply to non-returnable items)
- If you order a product and decide you want to return it you can do that. but to do so you must not open, alter, or damage the product in any way. The product must be in factory condition. You will not have to pay the 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for return shipping back to our shop. You will need an RMA number from our support team in order to complete this type of return. This type of return is only available for 72 hours after the product has been received.
Two-way radio earpieces that fit either in or over the ear are non-returnable for sanitary reasons.
Non-cancelable, non-returnable items are as follows:
- Custom cables and custom systems products (These are unique assemblies including but not limited to repeaters, duplexers, power amplifiers, and other custom built equipment)
- Special Order Items (They are not stocked at our location)
The above items will not be eligible for return requests. No exceptions.
Exchanges will be accommodated by two transactions. First, you must request an RMA for any unwanted items within the 30 day return period. Once the RMA is processed, a refund will be issued to the original payment method. Second, a new order for any additional items needed may be placed. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost of the original order and the shipping cost of the new order. You may choose to wait until the refund has been received before placing the new order, or a new order may be placed right away.
We do not entertain, accept or facilitate trade-Ins. BridgeCom does not do trade-ins.
Some products carry a manufacturer's warranty beyond our 30-day return policy. Warranty periods and conditions are noted on each product page, if available.
During the Warranty Period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is determined to be defective by an authorized BridgeCom Systems repair technician, we will do one of the following: (1) repair the product with new or rebuilt parts; or (2) replace the Product at no charge with new or rebuilt comparable products or parts. If service of products or parts are required after the Warranty Period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. This warranty lasts as long as you own your item during the warranty period. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
If an issue arises during the warranty period, please Contact Us. Our technical support department may be able to resolve the issue over the phone. Depending on the product, a technician may instruct you to contact the manufacturer to handle the issue directly. If the issue is within warranty guidelines, if necessary to resolve the claim, a technician will handle the warranty claim and provide an RMA number to return a defective product.
Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping cost of warranty returns. No exceptions.
The Warranty does not cover the following instances:
- Cosmetic damage such as scuffs, cracks,
- Damage due to weather, lightning, and other acts of God, such as power surges
- Accidental damage
- Loss or Theft of this product or any part of the product
- Failures or Damage caused by any contact including but not limited to liquids, gels or pastes.
- Products sold “as is” or “with all faults”
Additional AnyTone accessories purchased have a warranty period of 30 days. After this warranty period expires, they will no longer be eligible for replacement or repair. This includes additional batteries, protective cases, antennas, speaker mics, and other additional accessories.
Modifying, tampering, or attempted repair will void factory warranty on all products sold.
Defective products will be processed by exchanging with a brand new working unit. Returns of a defective product require a 25% restocking fee of the original purchase price.
HOW CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Packages received without an RMA number will be refused.
HOW CAN I REQUEST AN RMA?
Send us an email at Contactus@bridgecomsystems.com or give us a call at 816-532-8451
After you receive your RMA number, follow any additional instructions included, then ship your package back to us at the following address:
BridgeCom Systems Returns
RMA # [place RMA number here]
102 NE State Route 92 STE C
Smithville MO 64089
Do not place a shipping label on the manufacturer's packaging. Securely package the returned product within an outer box. We strongly suggest using a shipment method which includes insurance and tracking. BridgeCom Systems will not accept responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Should any merchandise be damaged or lost on its way back to BridgeCom, you will need to file a claim with your shipping company.
For further questions, please contact BridgeCom Systems.
HOW LONG DO RETURNS TAKE TO PROCESS?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact us with your RMA number for more information.
Service on the DMR Plug and Play Package about the initial setup with internet and confirming the package works as programmed by the factory are allowed.
Anything beyond that including programming additional channels or changing it from factory state will cost $40 per hour for service calls, minimum 1-hour charge.
Our products require a degree of technical aptitude to operate. By purchasing you are submitting that you are qualified to operate the products you buy.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping, No Exceptions
The customer is responsible for all warranty return shipping, No Exceptions
Please note, this policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
We will honor only the latest return policy
The customer is responsible for reading and acknowledging the latest policy
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.