- Welcome / Getting Started FREE PREVIEW
- AnyTone Handheld Radio Quick Start Video Guide FREE PREVIEW
- How to Install the AnyTone CPS FREE PREVIEW
- How to Update the Firmware on Your AnyTone AT-D868UV, AT-D878UV, and AT-D878UV PLUS FREE PREVIEW
- AnyTone 868 & 878 Guide by David Hull, KC6N FREE PREVIEW
- Quiz 1 FREE PREVIEW
- What Is DMR?
- How To Get A DMR ID for Amateur (Ham) Radio In 2020
- How to get a Vanity Callsign
- Amateur Radio and DMR Etiquette Tips
- Quiz 2
- How to Create a DMR Codeplug by Chuck KØXM
- How to Make a DMR Codeplug - Long Version
- How to Make an Amateur Radio Codeplug by Duane Reese N6DMR
- How to Add Data to a Codeplug with Contact Manager
- How to Use an Old Codeplug on a New AnyTone 878 Handheld or AnyTone 578 Mobile
- How to Submit an AnyTone Codeplug to BridgeCom Systems
- Quiz 3
- How To Add And Delete A Contact In Your AnyTone AT-D868UV / AT-D878UV
- How to Import the Digital Contact List
- How to Import Talk Group Lists
- How to Program Talk Groups For Your DMR Hotspot Using an Anytone DMR Radio
- Quiz 4
- How to Add a Channel to Your Codeplug
- AnyTone AT-D878/868UV Sub Channel Demo
- How to Add the Weather Channels / Weather Alert to Your AnyTone 878 HT
- How to Assign a VFO Mode Switching Button on an AnyTone 868/878 DMR HT Radio
- How to Add a VFO Channel to Your AnyTone HT
- How to Add a VFO Channel to Memory Mode on an AnyTone 878 Plus
- How to Switch Between Single and Dual VFO Modes
- How to Switch From VFO Mode to Channel Mode
- Quiz 5
- Why is my Scan List Not Working?
- How to Quickly Skip a Channel When Scanning on Your AnyTone 878 Plus
- How to Easily Switch Scan Lists on Your AnyTone 878 Plus
- Quiz 6
- What do the Icons on the AnyTone 878 Mean?
- How to Change the Display and Font Color on the AnyTone 878/578 Radios
- How to do an Icon Update on the AnyTone Handheld Radios
- How to Change the AnyTone Background Image
- How to Change the Backlight Dimmer Time on an AnyTone AT-D868UV / AT-D878UV
- How to see the Call Log on the AnyTone 878 Handheld Radio
- Quiz 7
- How to Unlock the AnyTone Handheld Radio Keypad
- How to Define the Function Keys on the AnyTone 578 Mobile and 878 Handheld
- How to Change the Analog Squelch Level on the Front Panel of Your AnyTone HT
- Quiz 8
- How to Adjust the Auto Power-Off Function in the AnyTone AT-D868UV / AT-D878UV
- How to Change the Transmit Power of the AnyTone HT
- How to Reinitialize Your AnyTone DMR Radio
- Quiz 9
- How to Enable the Bluetooth and APRS Menus in CPS
- How to Kill the APRS TX Noise
- Quiz 10
- How to Connect the PTT Button to the AT878 PLUS Tutorial
- How to Connect the AnyTone to a Bluetooth Headset
- How to Fix Low Speaker Mic Volume on Your AnyTone
- How Far Can the BCA-300 Dual Band Mag Mount Antenna Transmit?
- AnyTone Q8 Earpiece Quick Start Guide
- Quiz 11
- How to Adjust the Microphone Gain on the AnyTone 868/878
- How to Set TX Alert Tones on the AnyTone 878/868
- AnyTone AT-D878/868UV Digital Monitor (Promiscuous Mode) Demo
- How to Switch the AnyTone 868/878 DMR HT Between Metric and Imperial Measurements
- How to Disable the "End Call" Prompt on an AnyTone HT
- How to Use GPS on AnyTone Digital DMR Radios
- Quiz 12
- The Difference Between Amateur and Professional Mode Programming
- How to Switch an AnyTone 868/878 DMR Radio Between Professional and Amateur Mode
- Quiz 13
- How to Go Mobile with Your Plug N' Play Package
- How to add WIFI to your DVMEGA
- How to find your cell phone's wifi credentials
- Quiz 1
- How to Add a Talk Group to Your Codeplug in Your Plug and Play Package
- How To Add Local Repeaters To Your PNP Package
- DVMega Hotspot Demo in Car
- Operation of a Hotspot Part 1
- Quiz 2
- The First BridgeCom University Live!
- How to Program Your New AnyTone Handheld Radio to Hit a Local DMR Repeater
- How to Connect Your AnyTone DMR Radio to a SkyBridge Hotspot
- How to Update Your AnyTone Handheld Radio Contact List and Firmware
- How to Import a Talk Group List and Create a Brandmeister Account
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Brandmeister Account Using Your Hotspot
- SkyBridge Plus Q&A
- Beginner's Guide to Your DMR Optional Settings in CPS
- How to Set Up DMR to YSF Cross Mode on the SkyBridge Plus
- What is DMR Plus?
- How to Use QuadNet for Multi-Mode Digital Radio
- DMR Basics: How to Program Your Radio Hotspot for Multiple Networks
- DMR Basics: How to Build a DMR Digital Radio Codeplug
- The Quickest Way to Make Your First DMR QSO
- 3 Things You Need to Make Your First DMR QSO
- How to Join a DMR Weekly Net
- How to Get Started in HF Radio - Interview With Sebastian KBØTTL
- How to Connect to the TGIF Network Through a DMR Gateway
- How Can Your AnyTone Radio Use SMS (DMR) Text Messaging
- DMR for Beginners: How to Connect to Your Local Repeater
- How to Make a Pi-Star Boot Image for Your Radio Hotspot
- How to Make a DMR Contact: Our Proven Step-By-Step Guide
- Can the AnyTone AT-D878UV PLUS with Bluetooth and GPS HT’s keypad be used for DTMF signaling for repeater control and autopatch functions?
- Can the HT store more than one Radio User’s ID? If yes, how many can it store (in case a family of users passed the radio around to each other)?
- Can the HT perform out-of-range Repeater Checking automatically and alert the user if they go out of the repeater’s coverage area?
- In analog mode, does the HT have dual receivers for simultaneous V+V / V+U / U+U frequency monitoring?
- In digital mode, does the HT have dual receivers for simultaneous V+V / V+U / U+U frequency monitoring?
- Does the HT have Remote Kill / Stun / Re-Activate capability if stolen and later recovered?
- Does the HT have a Promiscuous Function on DMR to monitor all activity on a repeater at once?
- The analog APRS function appears to be position only and transmit only. No messaging capability is apparently possible; transmit or receive. Correct?
- Confirm that the HT does have transmit and receive CTCSS/DCS for squelch operation.
- Does the HT offer VOX for transmissions?
- Does the HT offer a TOT (time out timer for excessive transmissions)?
- Does the HT offer a single button press Talk-Around function for repeater frequencies?
- Does the HT offer a Keypad Lock function?
- Does the HT offer a Password Lock function?
- Does the HT offer a Battery Save function where some features can be disabled after a period of time?
- Does the HT offer Voice Annunciation of key presses and functions for the sight impaired?
- Does the HT offer Single Tone Signaling (1000/1450/1750/2100 Hz) functionality?
- Does the HT’s Receiver cover the FM Broadcast Band (76 MHz to 108 MHz)?
- How to Use the PTT Button on an AnyTone AT-D878UV PLUS!
- What are the AnyTone 878 PLUS's Bluetooth Capabilities?
- What is the Roaming Feature on an AnyTone AT-D878UV DMR Radio?
- Best Speaker Mic for the AnyTone 868 or 878 DMR Radio
- Recommended Frequencies for a DMR Radio Hotspot
- AnyTone 868 VS AnyTone 878, Difference in Receiver and Transmitter
- Will AnyTone 868/878 DMR Handheld Radios Work for Public Safety?
- How Does Promiscuous Mode Work on an AnyTone DMR Handheld(878/868)?
- How to Get Into DMR Radio if You are New to Ham Radio
- Is There DMR Coverage in the Midwest?(Answered)
- What is the DVMEGA Digital Radio Hotspot?
- Can a DMR Radio Function on Digital Repeaters?
- Are AnyTone DMR Radio Codeplugs Interchangeable?
- Can TYT Radio Codeplugs be Used in AnyTone DMR Radios?
- What is the Difference Between AnyTone 868 and 878 PLUS Bluetooth?
- What is the Battery Life of an AnyTone Radio With a 3100mAh Battery?
- Do the AnyTone DMR Handhelds have 12V Battery Eliminators?
- Are Antennas Important for DMR Handhelds?
- Can the AnyTone 878 PLUS Bluetooth Connect to a Car?
- Is the AnyTone 878 a Good First Ham Radio?
- Which AnyTone DMR Handheld Radio Should You Buy?
- Can Two DMR Radios Use the Same DMR Hotspot?
- What is the Difference Between Amateur and Professional Mode on an AnyTone DMR Radio?
- How to Get a DMR ID for Amateur Radio in 2020
- How to Install the AnyTone CPS
- How to change the AnyTone boot image
- How to change the AnyTone background image
- How to enable/disable the AnyTone Volume Bar
- How to Reinitialize Your Radio
- How to Go Mobile with Your Plug N Play Package
- AnyTone 868, 878, and 878 PLUS programming cable pinout